Adventures Of Bob And G 5 Adventures Of Bob And G 5

I must say

Bob is quite the singer. I'm loving the character development so far, keep up the good work!

kanamomashouse responds:

Thank you my good sir! :D

Rape Bus Rape Bus

Whimsical.

Duck Tales - The Moon

a funny halloween movie a funny halloween movie

Awesome.

Pure genius.

Adventures Of Bob And G 4 Adventures Of Bob And G 4

My goodness!

Just when I thought the series was starting to get a little tired, you come out with this! It breaks the original formula, a risky move on your part, but it sure paid off! The ending too, when he flys to the right, wavering slightly as he does, I thought to be quite creative. Hell, if I RAGED that much, I'd be wavery too!

Can this series get even BETTER?

Also I love you.

HOLY SHIT! DUDE LMFAOI!

Adventures Of Bob And G 3 Adventures Of Bob And G 3

Poor G.

I hope he can cope with his loss. This movie is a real tear jerker. Your flashes are inspirational. I love you.

kanamomashouse responds:

Lol. thanks alot for this review man. i love your game. it deserved frontpage. Also, i hope he can cope with it to.. its a real hard loss for him.. we shall see in the next episode.

Adventures Of Bob And G 2 Adventures Of Bob And G 2

Excellent

Brilliant story and art work. Pure genius. I love you.

kanamomashouse responds:

lmao sacrasm is the best medicine/.

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Alright, not bad

For one thing, I don't give a rats ass about the boycott or L4D. So that won't influence the review.

The animation was ok, but I can tell you tweened pretty much everything, as numerous joints overlap and such. Makes it look somewhat crappy. Try animating frame by frame with a lower fps, and see how that turns out.

The sound and atmosphere was great, spot on with the L4D sound clips.

Personally, I'm surprised at how stick figures have gone out of style. Oh well. Can't please everyone.

StealthBeast responds:

Yeah that ticks me off too lol. People have no appreciation for the simplicity of sticks.

Thank you for your criticisms.

hot ham water 12-14 hot ham water 12-14

I love it

This submission deserves more. Much, much more.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Sweet

Some good shit you've got going there.

Ode To Michael Jackson Ode To Michael Jackson

Fluid

The dancing was fluid, but his costume was from 'Smooth Criminal', not 'Bad'. Other than that, it was ok.